* This Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 add-in allows you to watch the full content of Windows GDI handles (HDC, HBITMAP, HBRUSH, HFONT, HPALETTE, HPEN (including extended pens), HRGN, HICON, and HCURSOR) while debugging your image processing or UI programs.
* The add-in looks and behaves like a regular watch window and it works with programs written in C/C++ languages.
* The add-in also supports all MFC GDI classes: CDC, CClientDC, CMetaFileDC, CPaintDC, CWindowDC, CGdiObject, CBitmap, CBrush, CFont, CPalette, CPen, and CRgn.
* It also can extract GDI handles from your own wrapper classes.
* The items that have changed between debugger execution stops are highlighted, so you can quickly identify the effect that your code has on GDI handles.
* The add-in also gives you access to the device context's painting surface to let you watch what each of your painting functions really does.
Software Type: Shareware
Size: 261 K
Technorati Tags: Software