* And it also displays some file missing error messages.
* You can fix this error with windows command line utility program called "sfc" (system file checker)
The system file checker tool scans system files and replaces incorrect versions of the system files by using the correct versions.
To run the System File Checker Tool, follow these steps:
1. Put the windows os cd in your cd/dvd drive and Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
2. Right-click cmd in the Programs list, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue
3. At the command prompt, the following line, and then press ENTER:
Thats it! It scans your system and replaces missing files.
Technorati Tags: Tips