- Go to the Windows Update web site.
- In the left pane, under Other Options, select “Personalize Windows Update”.
- Under “Set Options for Windows Update”, select the checkbox for “Display the Link to Windows Update Catalog under ‘See Also’”, then click “Save Settings”.
- Go back to the Windows Update web site.
- In the left pane, under “See Also”, select “Windows Update Catalog”.
- Select “Find Updates for Microsoft Operating Systems”.
- Select the operating system and language of your choice.
- Select “Critical Updates and Service Packs”.
- Select all of the patches you’d like to download, then click on “Go to download basket” to download them.
Technorati Tags: Computers